Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One of my best days !!!

Oh I can't belived that I've already finished my maijor.That was so challenged but not difficult at all.
My graduation was on Octuber 6, 2007 and it was amazing. My best friends were there with me. We had to use a pearl drees (women) and Tuxedo (men), but you can imagine that it looked like a massive wedding jajajajaja that was so funny. We have had to arrive so early to the auditorium where the graduation were taken place. I had to wake up at 5 am to get ready for the photos. We started the photo sesion at 8 am. and was so silly, because we had to wait for our turn. So we were waiting for three hours that was crazy. They took a photo with all the students of the differents areas and that was so tired and we were sweated, because the sun was faced us and we were hurry up the photographer.



Then we gone in the auditorium and the ceremony satarted, it was a beutiful ceremony and when they were going to give the awards for the best student, my friends were cried " Oh, Denisse come on it's for you" and I said "No, no there are more people who can win it", but at the time they said my name, I was so surprised and scarry but it was part of my accomplishment.


After the ceremony I had to stay there, because they had to take some photos for the newspaper and I was so ungry because I wanted to took some photos with my friends. Anyways, I couldn't do it but it was awesome.

Yessenia my best friend, her family, her boyfriend, my family and I were going to eat lunch together. We spent a lot of time at the restaurant with a BBQ and with a Mariachi.

Also we made plans for the night but I prefer to continued the party at a wedding that was so strange but don't ask Why????...

It was the first day that I was awake for 24hours....

Friends I love you and I miss you....

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Congratulations my friend!!!
You're so samrt and clever!!
Thank you for sharing that precious
moment

soojin said...

Wow!! you are very smart!!
This time is memoried in your whole life!